Saturday, 6 June 2009

What happened to the sun?

Where has the lovely summer weather gone? It has been pouring with rain here today. Perhaps these beads will help remind you of warm days on the beach. They are off to California first thing on Monday morning. I think I might have to make some more though.

I'm giving my first ever jewellery making lesson on Monday. It is a practice run for some workshops I have been asked to do at a local gallery, Ginger Fig, in Taunton. I'm wondering about putting together some kits to sell on Etsy too. If anyone thinks they might be interested let me know, it might spur me to get on with it. There always seem to be so many things that need doing.

I've just booked a stand at my first bead show, The Big Bead Show at Sandown Park in October. It is two weeks after the Somerset Arts Weeks open studio event so looks like I have a busy summer of making ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment