Friday, 1 October 2010

Some buttons and some news!



I have just added some glass beads to my shop. I've been planning to make buttons for ages and have only just got round to it. They have been very popular during Somerset Art Weeks so I thought I would try some in my Etsy shop too.

I also have some exciting news that I have been keeping secret for the last few months. I have a bracelet and a lampwork bead in the finals of the British Bead Awards, due to be presented at the Big Bead Show, Sandown Park on 30th October. The bracelet above is very similar to the one that has been shortlisted. It is on my Arts Week stand at the moment but if you would be interested in buying it then please email me. The bracelet has gold filled findings, lampwork beads, amethysts, pearls and Swarovski crystals. It is priced at £85.

I will be at the Big Bead Show selling my beads with the help of my friend Gill, so if you are there please come and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment